Minimise calls to your accounts payable support team and improve your supplier relationships by giving your beneficiaries visibility of their past and future payments through a web based portal.
Key features of the PaymentsPlus Payee Portal include:
Invite your recipients
Invite your recipients to register for the PaymentsPlus Payee Portal. To do this:
- Provide PaymentsPlus a list of your trusted suppliers.
- Send an invitation code. You can do this one at a time, or in bulk.
- Your recipient register for access to the Payee Portal.
You can track to see which of your suppliers have registered for Payee Portal access.
After inviting your a supplier to access the Payee Portal, they will recieve an email. The email contains instructions to securely register for access. The recipient:
- Fills in the registration form. The details they enter must match exactly the details you've provided as a trusted supplier.
- They are provided their user access details.
- If the recipient has received invitations from many PaymentsPlus buyers, they can link their access from inside the Payee Portal without registering again.
For your recipients, you can:
Payments and invoices
Using the Payee Portal, your recipients can:
- View and search for payments.
- View pending payments.
- View and search for invoices.
- Print remittances.
- Track the status of their payments.
The recipient may also perform Administration functions.
Your recipient have access to these administrative functions:
- View activity logs
- Link their access to other PaymentsPlus buyer payments.
- Manage their own access
- Create additional users for the Payee Portal.